- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Baksana - Bamboo Towels - Pebble
Receive your purchase now, spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments. Interest free!
Simply select Laybuy as your payment method at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Pebble Woven in 60% Cotton 40% Bamboo these towels are four times more absorbent than 100% Cotton Towels.
Baksana - Bamboo Towels - Pebble. An absolute Baksana favourite. Enjoy our beautiful range, finely woven from 60% cotton and 40% Bamboo. 700 gsm with a stunningly silky lustre, these soft towels are four times more absorbent than 100% Cotton towels. Bamboo’s natural anti-bacterial properties and softness mean our bamboo towels are a treat for sensitive skin. These unique Bamboo towels are finished without dressing, and we use hydro-filtering technology to make them more absorbent and dust-free. Available in a huge colour range, inspired by nature. Pebble - a soft grey. Available in face cloth, hand towel, bath towel, bath sheet and bath mat.
|Face Cloth||33 x 33 cm|
|Hand Towel||50 x 80 cm|
|Bath Towel||70 x 147 cm|
|Bath Sheet||98 x 183 cm|
|Bath Mat||51 x 76 cm|
How to care for your towels* Do not use a detergent containing brightening agents, which are excellent for keeping “whites” looking white, but will make some shades look pale and faded.
* Be sure that your detergent is fully dissolved before adding your towels to the water.
* Launder at 40°C (104°F) delicate wash.
* We do not recommend using fabric conditioner as it reduces absorbency, or even makes them water repellent.
* Avoid contact with household cleaners containing Chlorine products. Bleach will remove the colour permanently!
* Line dry or tumble dry on low to medium heat setting if required. Avoid excessive heat.
* Baksana towels are woven, not knitted, so a pulled loop will not unravel. If you do snag your towel, simply cut the snagged loop off with sharp scissors.